Kiddie Activity: Hairy Eggs
Spring is finally in the air! Children of all ages love creating their little egg buddy and wait eagerly to observe the grass in its growing process. (They'll jump out of bed each morning to check on them!) It's a great opportunity to teach children all about the plant systems. Get started on this fun and educational activity today!
Start Your Egg Buddy:
- 1 egg
- 1 egg cup cut out of an egg carton
- Wheat Grass Seeds
- Cotton Ball
- Crack the top of an egg off and remove yolk and white
- Color an outfit for your egg on an egg cup
- Put the egg in your egg cup cracked side up
- Color eyes or glue googly eyes on your egg
- Draw a mouth on your egg
- Carefully put the cotton ball inside your egg
- Sprinkle wheatgrass seed on top of the cotton ball
- Water the seeds and continue to water every couple of days and enjoy watching some grassy hair grow!