There’s nothing as useful as a handy tote bag for a mom – with all the extra pockets and space. They’re indispensable because they can hold all your toddler or newborn essentials. Here’s what you should look for when getting a diaper tote bag.
• Roomy interiors
• Location of pockets – inside or out
• Multiple pockets are helpful to keep things organized
• A changing pad for quick changes
• A dirty duds pouch lets you pack away baby’s dirty clothes - keep the rest of your bag clean
• An insulated pouch or bottle bag is excellent for keeping things at the right temperature
• Handle straps you can put over your shoulder or straps to keep the bag on the stroller
• Magnetic clips to keep the flap closed
• Water or stain-resistant because you know there might be accidents
• Your bag’s color!
Get a diaper tote bag that reflects your style while offering useful storage when you step out with your baby. Pick your favorite diaper tote bag today.